Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mother's Day at the Spa

Rick (and Ricky's) gift to me for this Mother's Day was a spa pedicure, manicure and haircut. After the marathon (an hour each for the manicure and pedicure, then a totally new haircut), I hardly recognized myself in the mirror. The ladies will paint flowers for a small fee, and I was so impressed with the detailed artwork.



And the haircut: thinned to about 1/3 its original thickness (much cooler for the hot summer months) and layered Japanese style. I like it, but I'm still adjusting. Rick wondered why I didn't have it styled like this before.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Very cute haircut!! I like it and I'm jealous because it has been over a year since I had mine cut. :-( I have a gift certificate to the spa from (I'm embarrassed to admit) two Christmases ago. I need to get out more. :-)